Re: [O] Make Org-Babel keyword lowercase

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Make Org-Babel keyword lowercase
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 18:24:33 -0500

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi List,
>
> I have this in my init-file:
>
> ,-------------------------------------------
> | ;; Make babel results blocks lowercase
> | (setq org-babel-results-keyword "results")
> `-------------------------------------------
>
> and would like to insert _all_ babel block-keywords in lowercase
> (#+begin_src instead of #+BEGIN_SRC etc.), and I even remember that I
> had this configuration in the past, but I can't find the related
> customizations anymore.
>
> Any hints?

I don't think that anybody is stopping you from entering these things
in lower case: just type them in in lower case. Perhaps you mean that the
easy template mechanism (<s <TAB> etc) inserts them in upper case?
AFAIK, you'll just have to redefine the value of
org-structure-template-alist changing everything to lower case.

Nick