[O] Agenda views skip function hide parent projects

From: Wiskey 5 Alpha
Subject: [O] Agenda views skip function hide parent projects
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 12:54:15 -0500

Hello all.

I am sure this is documented somewhere, but I cant seem to put together
the correct custom agenda view to support my way of project planning

I have the following todo keywords defined : TODO NEXT DONE WAIT
I like to list everything as a TODO, even if sub items may be a TODO, like this

** TODO Main Test Project
*** TODO Main sub project 1
**** NEXT first task
*** TODO Main sub project 2 (stuck)

What I would like to see is :
on my projects list
TODO Main sub project 1

The problem is that my project list looks like this
TODO Main Test Project
TODO Main sub project 1

I have some projects that are 4 levels deep, so this is quite annoying.  How do
I get just the "deepest" level project to show without it's parents ?

here is my custom agenda view for projects

("p" "@Projects" tags-todo "-IGNORE-someday-wait/TODO"
(
 (org-agenda-overriding-header "@Projects")
          (org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options t)
   (org-agenda-skip-function
  (lambda nil
    (org-agenda-skip-subtree-if (quote notregexp) "\\* NEXT")
    )
  )

Thank you in advance

-Tim