[O] any way how to look on what was done on particular day?

From: David Belohrad
Subject: [O] any way how to look on what was done on particular day?
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 16:33:09 +0100

Hi all,

the question is simple: I'd like to look into the past, into particular
day, and I'd like to see what TODOs have been modified at that day and
how they have been modified, e.g. showing that on this/that time the
TODO changed state from NEXT to WAITING. Most of those TODOs I have
already archived, hence an archive needs to be searched as well. My
current situation is, that if I mark the thing done, it disappears from
my agenda, which I consider OK for 'general' agenda. The type of agenda
I'm trying to construct is sort of archive search, which permits me to
return into a specific date and to be able to tell what I did the entire
day.

is this possible?

thanks
.d.

(now, I could use Python or something to parse all information and
generate it, but it would not be so attractive solution :)