Re: [O] Links sorting and exporting.

From: Matthew Sauer
Subject: Re: [O] Links sorting and exporting.
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 07:44:27 -0600

Bastien,

What I am thinking is of a way to save a web bookmark in a file or two and then based on meta-tag have them exported into a html file.  In other words, if I have a file with bookmarks that has tags: apple, fruit, orange, dog, horse, pet, animal, etc then it would create a html page named for the tag and any bookmark that has that tag would be present in it.   The last piece would be to generate a front page that would have a relative link to those pages.  This would be a way of publishing links for others in my group to use.

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:22 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Matthew,

Matthew Sauer <address@hidden> writes:

> Thoughts on this?

I didn't get the idea.  Can you restate it with a few words?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien