Re: [O] how to group together fields

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: Re: [O] how to group together fields
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 14:02:30 +0100

Hi Alex,

sorry in gnus its (f) for follow up thought reply in the mailing-list
would be the same ;)

I use emacs since a few months and gnus since a week so
I am not that familier with it as you see ;)

If Bastien could look over it, it would be nice.

Its not my only emacs problem to solve and have to manage other stuff
like relocating (or find a apartment first) and stuff, so if I had not
to do that my self or with help from somebody more into it, I would be happy.

Not that this "database" is so important but it reapears in my brain as
a todo item again and again ;)

greetings