Re: [O] fold only DONE items at #+STARTUP

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] fold only DONE items at #+STARTUP
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 07:19:31 -0500

you can set a VISIBILITY property to folded in the DONE subtrees. then it seems like those trees stay folded even if startup opens the rest of them.

If it is that important maybe you can get changing the status to also change the visibility property with some emacs-lisp.

John

John Kitchin
Associate Professor
Doherty Hall A207F