[O] how to group together fields

From: Stefan Huchler
Subject: [O] how to group together fields
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:45:47 +0100

I want to use org-mode as a (tea) database.

What have I done:

1. I have wrote down a tree of shops/orders/brands
2. I defined COLUMNS for Column View that give me a score per shop list

What do I want as result:

1. give me a list of scores for the shops [DONE]
2. give me a list of scores for each brand [TODO]

is there a way to group together Tea brands to give each Brand a Score
(how I liked it)?

below are the data I used (the scores are just random test-data):
(sorry the field names are german mostly)

* Tea Database
   :PROPERTIES:
   :COLUMNS:  %Shop(Shop) %Bewertung(Bewertung){mean}
   :END:
** Tee Kampagne
   :PROPERTIES:
   :Shop:     Tee Kampagne