[O] Habits and Diary Type Dates?

From: Aric Gregson
Subject: [O] Habits and Diary Type Dates?
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:13:53 -0800

Hello,

I believe that what I want to do will not work, but I thought I would
ask. I have a habit that I want to do on certain days of the week
only. I had the date in the org file set as the following:

#+begin_src org
<%%(memq (calendar-day-of-week date) '(2 3 0))>
#+end_src

While it shows up on the calendar on the correct dates, it will not
cycle like a habit should. It will actually move to a "DONE"
state. Changing the date format back to an org date type format seems to
solve the problem.

Is there a work-around?

Thanks, Aric

--