Re: [O] (no subject)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 01:15:04 +0100

Hi Ken,

Ken Okada <address@hidden> writes:

> I have a question. By default tables are centered in LaTeX export.
> Sometimes I prefere to make it flush left or right. I thought this was
> done with, for example,
>
> #+ATTR_LATEX: :center nil
> | a | b |
> | 1 | 2 |

The use of the :center parameter suggests you consulted a recent
version of the documentation, for Org >=8.0.

This is how it works for Org 8.0 and above:

#+ATTR_LATEX: :environment longtable :align l|lp{3cm}r|l
| a | b | c |
| 1 | 2 | 3 |

If you can, please upgrade.  Otherwise, someone needs to check the
documentation for Org 7.8.11...

HTH,

--
 Bastien