Re: [O] bug: "Please save the buffer to a file before refiling" when the

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] bug: "Please save the buffer to a file before refiling" when the buffer is already saved"
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 23:08:29 +0100

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> When I run refile goto in the same buffer, it goes to the correct
> location and then does that.  When I run refile goto in a different
> buffer, it does not go anywhere and it does that.

Because for now you need to add the file name when refiling to
a different buffer.

I agree we should provide a better error, or just ask again.

I don't see how to remove the need for the file name though.
Taking into account that several buffers may contain subtrees
with the same headline.

If you have any idea, please let us know.

--
 Bastien