[O] Importing from LaTeX

From: William Denton
Subject: [O] Importing from LaTeX
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:09:50 -0500 (EST)

I have a couple of big files that I'd like to move from LaTeX to Org, and wondered if there's already an easier way to manage this than to do a bunch of tedious searching and replacing on \section and \begin{quote} and the like.

I found this thread in the list archives, from about three years ago, where Marvin Doyley had the same question:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/34020

Matt Lundin said he'd hacked up something in Perl and he'd put it in Worg, but I can't find it in there ... Matt, did you ever post it?

Thanks,

Bill
--
William Denton