[O] org-export and browse-url-browser-function

From: henry atting
Subject: [O] org-export and browse-url-browser-function
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 15:26:59 +0100

When exporting some org file to html with `C-c C-e h o' orgmode always
wants to open the html file with `sensible-browser'. Since my two
(graphic) browsers reside in ~/bin I have no alternatives for
sensible-browser. Which is fine by me. I don't want to change this.

What I really would appreciate is if orgmode took care of
`browse-url-browser-function' (which is set to `browse-url-firefox'.)
Which it usually does (in *.org files) but not while exporting.