[O] lost in tables syntax

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] lost in tables syntax
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 13:12:21 +0100

Hello the list,

I am lost in the syntax for tables. I've seen that of course, building syntax in org-mode is more simple than with LateX. But I have spent time to learn the LaTeX syntax of tabular, with multicol and now I do not succeed to get in html tables with multicolumns without vertical lines nor horizontal lines.

Paradoxically, it is for me now more simple to write the LaTeX code with tabular environment.

I am not reluctant to learn the org-syntax, but I need help.

Best wishes

Jo.