[O] org-cycle goes wrong when cursor at the end of the line

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: [O] org-cycle goes wrong when cursor at the end of the line
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:46:32 +0100

I have:
* Testing
*** Line one
*** Line two
*** Line tree

When in overview mode and with the cursor at the end of the line (after ...), <Tab> does not work properly. In this case I just got:
* Testing...
*** Line tree

By the way all asterisks are shown, where only the last one should be displayed. In ‘real life’ most often nothing at all happens. Not a biggy, cursor left and problem solved, but it is annoying.

I am using: Org-mode version 8.2.1 (8.2.1-dist @ /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)

But that is not really the problem, because it is a problem I have had for quite some time.

--
Cecil Westerhof