Re: [O] How to customize option templates?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] How to customize option templates?
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:10:09 +0100

Hi Frederik,

Frederik <address@hidden> writes:

> I just looked at `org-export-define-derived-backend' and saw all the
> org-koma-letter-* options -- this will ease most of the pain ;-)

Some people, notably Viktor and Alan, rely on LCO files for such
things.  You can place LCO files somewhere in the texlive/miktex path
and load them via #+LCO: file1 file2 . . ..

> But I did not yet figure out how to set options like
> LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS or

Write your own template.  ox-koma-letter has supported it's own
standard template (as compared to the default LaTeX template) for a
while now.  A description on how to use this feature is included in
the preamble of the file.

If you insist on not having "non-file-based" customizations use
something like Emacs skeletons or yasnippet (not part of Emacs) to
generate templates.

> how to use German language and smart quotes when composing a letter.

Did you turn on smart quotes?

  (setq org-export-with-smart-quotes t).

It works on my system with ox-koma-letter.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
Enough with the bla bla!