Re: [O] Nested ordered lists?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Nested ordered lists?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:40:11 -0500

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 08:20:07PM +0100, Bastien wrote:
> Hello Peter,
>
> Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > 1) item 1
> >   a) item 1a
> >   b) item 1b
> >   c) item 1c
> > 2) item 2
> >   a) item 2a
> >   b) item 2b
> > 3) item 3
> > 4) etc.
>
> Yes!
>
> (setq org-list-allow-alphabetical t)
>
> Then insert
>
> 1) item 1     <= M-RET
> 2) ...
>
> or
>
> 1) item 1
>   a) item 1a  <= M-RET
>   b) ...
>
> HTH,
>
> --
>  Bastien

Thanks, Bastien, but I seem to be having a problem with this. I tried
setting the variable in my .emacs, but the help says it must be set
before org-mode loads. It then gives a line of code

(when (featurep 'org-element) (load "org-element" t t))

to set this in a running Emacs, but when I do this, I get

Symbol's value as variable is void: org-drawers

I tried customizing the variable, but the result is the same.

Thanks!
-pd

--
----