Re: [O] How to customize option templates?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] How to customize option templates?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:01:11 +0100

Hello,

Frederik <address@hidden> writes:

> is it possible to customize the option templates one can insert via
> `C-c C-e #' ?  E.g. for productively composing letters it would be nice
> to have some of the listed options to be set differently from the
> default.

I don't think it would be interesting to allow customization since you
might as well create your own template insertion function.

OTOH, hard-coding the order of options doesn't work so well for
back-ends, so the template could, at a bare minimum, follow the order
specified in `org-export-define-backend'. I'll look into it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou