[O] Lines above header

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: [O] Lines above header
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:14:35 +0100

Hi all,

There are situation where some lines that belong to a header are *above*
this header.

A simple example is the following, where the \cleardoublepage belongs to
the 'Figures' header:

* Introduction
  Bla

* Methods
  Blup

#+LaTeX: \cleardoublepage
* Figures

Is there any support for anchoring that text to the header?

In the example, it is just inconvenient, that the \cleardoublepage
'belongs' to 'Methods'.  If, for instance, I add another section
'Conclusions' between 'Methods' and 'Figures' using C-RET, I will get
this:

* Introduction
  Bla
* Methods
  Blup

#+LaTeX: \cleardoublepage

* Conclusions

* Figures

Which is undesired and which I will have to correct. (And I will fail to
correct that most times...)

So, is there any 'pre-header' facility, that I am unaware of?

Regards,
Andreas