Re: [O] Bug: Org-babel export of c++11 code to Latex does not work prope

From: Giuseppe Lipari
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Org-babel export of c++11 code to Latex does not work properly [7.9.4 (7.9.4-elpa @ /home/lipari/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130401/)]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:35:10 +0100

Dear Bastien,

thanks for the response. I did some debugging, but I am not an expert of elisp and org-mode. Anyway, this is what I found:

I put a breakpoint in fuinction org-latex-src-block() which receives src-block as parameter. This parameter contains field language already set to c++\"-std=c++11\", which is of course wrong. Therefore the problem is before this function is called, but I could not follow the chain and so I do not know precisely which function is responsible for this.

Also, the bug triggers also when I specify C as a language. Therefore, probably the problem is somewhere in ob-C.el.

Thanks again

Giuseppe Lipari

2014/1/19 Bastien <address@hidden>
Hi Giuseppe,

Giuseppe Lipari <address@hidden> writes:

> Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen
> and
> what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?
> See
>
>      http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback
>
> Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.
>
> Dear all,
>
> I have a problem with org-babel and the export of C++11 code to
> LaTeX.
>
> I report below a simple example of a problem file:

I can reproduce this bug -- maybe Eric will have time to fix it,
otherwise I will have a look next week.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien