[O] Different behavior of exported results in org-babel

From: Ahmadou Dicko
Subject: [O] Different behavior of exported results in org-babel
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:36:14 +0000

Hi everyone,

I use the latest version of org-mode (from github) and I update it daily.
I noticed some changes recently in org-babel (ob-R).

Here's a sample code to explain the problem :

#+TITLE: Test export
#+AUTHOR: Ahmadou H. DICKO
#+PROPERTY: session *R*
#+PROPERTY: cache yes
#+PROPERTY: exports both
#+PROPERTY: tangle yes

* Minimal example
 This works quite well
#+begin_src R :exports both :results output
mtcars[1:2, 1:2]
#+end_src

I just want the output without code but I have this  'bf7c7b2c131fcf88c89639d10326a972f0ff25' before the code
#+begin_src R :exports results :results output
mtcars[1:2, 1:2]
#+end_src

I use emacs 24.3.1, org-version 8.2.5f (updated this morning) and R 3.0.2
You can find attached the sample code and output, if you have something different please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

--
Ahmadou H. DICKO
statistician economist (Ingénieur Statisticien Économiste)

Test export

1 Minimal example

1.1 with exports both

mtcars[1:2, 1:2]