Re: [O] Add "legacy" time tracking as CLOCK entries

From: Richard Walker
Subject: Re: [O] Add "legacy" time tracking as CLOCK entries
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 16:24:18 +1100

On 15/01/2014, Sebastien Vauban <address@hidden> wrote:
> Richard Walker wrote:
>> I note that I can add an entry that looks like this:
>>
>>     CLOCK: => 0:30
>>
>> and have this contribute to totals. But I would
>> also like to record the date for this entry.
>
> Can't you try to convert your lines to:
>
>       CLOCK: [2013-12-11 Wed 0:00]--[2013-12-11 Wed 0:30] => 0:30
>                                                     ^^^^     ^^^^
>                                                       duration

That's just the sort of thing I wanted to avoid.

But now I've found that "my" way doesn't show the durations
in the Agenda views; yours does.
So I have switched all the entries to your way.

On some days, I have several of these entries for
different tasks, so I get "Clocking overlap" errors in
the Day-Agenda view when I use the clockcheck
function.

OK, the solution to that is to ignore those errors ...