Re: [O] How to signal end of a section or subsection

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] How to signal end of a section or subsection
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 07:24:45 -0500

Hi Eric,

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

What I would do is make the A, B and C paragraph items.  Then add
checkboxes (C-u C-c C-x C-b) to any list item you want to mark as a todo
item.  You can set/unset using C-c C-x C-b.  If you add the text [/] to
the headline with the TODO on it, it will be updated to indicate the
number of completed checkboxes and the total number of such boxes each
time you set or unset one.

 I just discovered org inline tasks. This seems to be another approach, and very useful!

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#closing-outline-sections

   -k.