[O] How to include past deadlines and scheduled TODOs in an Agenda?

From: Martin Beck
Subject: [O] How to include past deadlines and scheduled TODOs in an Agenda?
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:35:52 +0100 (CET)

In a block agenda, I want to list all todos with a deadline up to the current day.

I tried this block, but it only gives those that are due today, not before today:

(agenda "" ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Critical Now") (org-agenda-entry-types (quote (:deadline :deadline*))) (org-agenda-sorting-strategy (quote (deadline-down priority-down))) (org-agenda-time-grid nil) (org-deadline-warning-days 0) (org-agenda-span (quote day))))

Maybe there is an option in the background which filters out the older todos?

HOw can I solve that?

Kind regards

Martin