[O] File mode specification error: (error ":END: line missing at positio

From: Martin Beck
Subject: [O] File mode specification error: (error ":END: line missing at position 63362")
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:25:55 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

after startup of emacs I get an error message in my *Messages* Buffer, saying

File mode specification error: (error ":END: line missing at position 63362")

I had this several times already and it seems that in one of my org-mode buffers, I have messed up somethign and accidently deleted a line.
The error message is created during startup when the buffers in the agenda files list are loaded.

However, I have many of them and it is difficult to track it down and find the right one.
Is there a way to make the log file tell me, in which buffer this error was produced?

Kind regards

Martin