Re: [O] sending HTML e-mail

From: Peter Salazar
Subject: Re: [O] sending HTML e-mail
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 01:49:00 -0500

Yes, that works! But now I'm getting a different error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Opening input file" "No such file or directory" "/Users/peter/Documents/http://img2u.info/ckgni/i/g9c7948fd.jpg")

i.e. it seems to be prepending my default directory path to external image URLs.

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 10:16 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
Peter Salazar <address@hidden> writes:

> What's the state of the art in sending lightly formatting e-mail in
> HTML
> format? Is org-mime still the best way?
>
> This doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm doing this:
>
> (setq load-path (cons "~/org/contrib" load-path))
> (setq load-path (cons "~/org/contrib/lisp" load-path))
>
> and this:
>
> (require 'org-mime)
>
> but when I call org-mime-subtree, I get this:
>
> Symbol's function is void: org-export-string
>
> (For reference: OSX 10.9.1 / Aquamacs 2.5 / Emacs 23.4.1 / org-mode
> 8.2.4

You must have an old version of Org-mime loaded.  The current version in
the Org-mode git repo (available at [1]) does not call the
org-export-string function.

Best,

Footnotes:
[1]  http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=blob;f=contrib/lisp/org-mime.el;h=b0007ac8af3ba17cd5cce84ff34ea59f5c32526f;hb=HEAD