Re: [O] [poll] Fontify code in code blocks

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [poll] Fontify code in code blocks
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 10:25:08 +0100

Hi Joseph,

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:

> I must  add that  the highlighting  works only  in code  with begin_src-
> ... end_src à la org.

Yes, this is by design.

> But then,  at least in my configuration, it blocks
> the export in LaTeX or in HTML.

Not sure I grok this part...

> I have not succeeded to get the same highlighting of the latex syntax at
> the moment in an org file with all the correct export functions.

Oh, maybe I see.  You want highlighting in #+BEGIN_LaTeX
and #+BEGIN_HTML.

Actually it makes sense.

So that #+BEGIN_HTML would really be short for #+BEGIN_SRC html-mode
but with no need for header vars and all the plumbing.

Nicolas, what do you think?

Would it be okay to enable syntax highlighting in #+BEGIN_{HTML,...}
blocks?

--
 Bastien