Re: [O] using Agenda org-agenda-files variable

From: Derek
Subject: Re: [O] using Agenda org-agenda-files variable
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:30:48 +0000 (UTC)

Hi

"http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/orgtutorial_dto.html";
> at this point:"A taste of advanced features"it's written to add this text,
on my init.el file (I'm working on win).(setq org-agenda-files (list
"~/org/work.org"
>                              "~/org/school.org"
>                              "~/org/home.org"))I've done it.
> Continuing the tutorial, I find some operation to do in my org file "Press
C-c a t to enter the global todo list"
text:_________________________________Global list of TODO items of type:
ALLAvailable with `N r': (0)[ALL]__________________________________
> and nothing else.
> I have on my 1.org the following line:*** configure   SCHEDULED:
<2014-01-08 mer>
> So, I'm expecting, that i could find at least this TODO line on the
Agenda. But nothing...
> What I've done wrong?

Your todo item line must start with a TODO keyword, by default "TODO" (you
can configure more states in org), so that it looks like this

*** TODO configure

Then it will be found in that search.

Read
http://orgmode.org/org.html#TODO-Items

Cheers
Derek

> Do someone can link me some page example? Or something similar where I can
get help?
> TIA
> Renato
> ps
> I don' t find the file work, school and home .org, on the folder where my
org file (1.org) are stored  )