Re: [O] Local variables in org files

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: [O] Local variables in org files
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 21:51:36 +0100

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Not sure if there are any limits for the top style but maybe you could
> combine the two styles of local variables - maybe:
>
> # -*- foo: (1 2 3 4) -*-

This would move the problem to the headline. No idea, whether there is a
limit (to be tested). But this extremely long and ugly headline would be
visible - nothing I like to offer :-(

But maybe we don't need the Local Variables block? Code blocks could help?

* COMMENT Local Variables

#+NAME: init
#+BEGIN_SRC elisp
(set (make-local-variable 'debbugs-org-ids) '(1 2 3))
#+END_SRC

#+CALL: init

However, I must have misread the documentation. The "#+CALL: init"
directive has no effect when loading a respective xxx.org file :-(

Best regards, Michael.