Re: [O] org-src-fontify-natively Was:Babel language support for Mathemat

From: Dov Grobgeld
Subject: Re: [O] org-src-fontify-natively Was:Babel language support for Mathematica
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 18:34:56 +0200

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> (setq org-src-fontify-natively t)

Just to note that I have the flag turned off because of the bad
interaction between my use of variable-pitch mode in org-mode which is
picked up by the source fontifying. Unfortunately the source codes
fontifiers (at least python) do not cover all the source code
elements, but leave some elements to use the default font. And
non-aligned source code isn't pretty.

Regards,
Dov