Re: [O] Babel language support for Mathematica

From: Yi Wang
Subject: Re: [O] Babel language support for Mathematica
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 10:51:53 +0000

Hi, Bastien,

> (By the way, you should fix the .el header, it says that the file is
> part of Emacs while it's not.)

Sorry I thought it was general GPL... Now it is updated. Thank you for pointing that out!

> (setq org-src-fontify-natively t)

Yes, I already set this. But curiously the Mathematica code is still not highlighted like other codes. I wonder there may be some non-standard things inside mma.el (the Mathematica package file major mode) then?

Best,
Yi

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Yi,

Yi Wang <address@hidden> writes:

> As far as I can find, there is no babel support for Mathematica. So I
> wrote one and share it in case other people are interested:
>
> https://github.com/tririver/wy-els/blob/master/ob-mathematica.el

Nice, thanks for sharing!

(By the way, you should fix the .el header, it says that the file is
part of Emacs while it's not.)

> While writing this extension, I have a question: How to add font-lock
> mode in org code blocks?

(setq org-src-fontify-natively t)

HTH,

--