Re: [O] Fwd: puzzling org-mime-htmlize

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: puzzling org-mime-htmlize
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 10:03:59 +0100

<#multipart type=alternative><#part type=text/plain>#+OPTIONS: latex:t
<#multipart type=alternative><#part type=text/plain>#+OPTIONS: latex:t
<#multipart type=alternative><#part type=text/plain>#+OPTIONS: latex:t
Le jeu. 09 janv. 2014 à 12:41:48 , Bastien <address@hidden> a envoyé ce
message:
> Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> My gnus works now. But I'm still using Gmail at the moment.
>
> As Nick wisely said: one thing at a time!
>
> The good new is that you'll get good support
> for both Gnus and Org.

Yes, you are right Bastien.

Good news: I have finally the explanation of the "bug". Here is, and it
could be a lesson for all Debian users.

All the problems that I had theses times came from the same cause: I had
decided to install some very useful packages not via Debian aptitude
system, but via direct sources in usr/local just in order to avoid
boring and long re-installation of texlive-full for example.

But it has certainly created some confusion, probably my .bashrc is not
correctly written, I do not know.

This morning I have removed and purge all what could be in relation with
latex and re-installed bibtex2html, texlive, and so on. And now it works
fine.

Here is Peirce formula:

$$ ((A \to B) \to A) \to A $$

End of this thread. I am going to open another one about Gnus - Org and
$ $

Best wishes,

Jo.