Re: [O] GIT fot publishing .org

From: renato pontefice
Subject: Re: [O] GIT fot publishing .org
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 09:39:57 +0100

Hi Alexander,
Thank you for you help. I've anderstund, that "for now" this is not what I need (and what I don't want to loose time for).

Renato

On 2014-01-06 18:55 Renato wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm looking for a GIT, that I can use, to save .org file.
>
> CAn someone sudgest me one?
>
> TIA
>
> Renaro

As I do not quite get what you are trying to do and can only guess, this
is a stab in the dark: Have you had a look at github pages? As far as I
know, that might be something to publish an org file to.

HTH,
--
 Alexander Baier