[O] org-cycle-hook from org-mode hook

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] org-cycle-hook from org-mode hook
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 09:03:38 -0500

Hi again, Org people.

I noticed a recent change in Org mode behaviour, which I guess is
related to a "git pull" of the org-mode project.  This is so minor that
it is hardly a problem for me, I only report it in case it would hint at
some unwanted change that would have more consequences for others.

Opening an Org file in Emacs executes the hooks on org-mode-hooks.
Previously, it also executed the hooks on org-cycle-hook, while now, I
have the impression it does not anymore.  The solution is easy for me, I
merely run my own Org cycle hook function from my main Org mode hook.

François