Re: [O] problem of path in using ox-bibtex

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] problem of path in using ox-bibtex
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 11:29:53 +0100

Does this :
http://blog.jansoehlke.com/?Recipes&nr=62
help to run bibtex2html in different directories ?

basically: either export TMPDIR=. or change open_any in texmf.cnf.

Fabrice

2014/1/6 Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden>

2014/1/5 Julian Gehring <address@hidden>
Have you tried to specify the full path without the expansion of '~' (i.e. replacing the "~" with "/home/USER/" or equivalent)?  At least, this seems to eliminate the error message of bibtex2html failing.

Sorry Julian, I reply too lately, but I have had some problems with my O.S.

No, I confirm that I need

#+BIBLIOGRAPHY: references plain option:-a limit:t

i.e. the references.bib file in the same folder of the paper.org file and that

#+BIBLIOGRAPHY: /home/joseph/Dropbox/Bibliographies/references plain option:-a limit:t

makes bibtex2html fails.

That'not a real problem. I am going to learn how organize my folders for publishing with org.

Best wishes

Jo.

--
Fabrice Popineau