[O] Local key binding gone wrong!

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] Local key binding gone wrong!
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 03:35:10 +0000

Whilst trying to set a key binding to archive 'DONE' todo items, by
trying to bind F13 [aka CapsLock] to '2', so the finished intended
result would have been - F13 + 2 = DONE & ARCHIVED. This is a global
key binding, although I was trying for a local one. How do I know its
'global'? Because CapsLock now does not work for me to use in this
email!

So, how do I revert CapsLock to being its intended F13 please? And how
do I set up a local key binding to avoid this situation in the future
please?

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.4.2
Registered Linux user 561944