Re: [O] migration difficulties latex org

From: Alexander Baier
Subject: Re: [O] migration difficulties latex org
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 16:14:33 +0100

On 2013-12-29 07:46 Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote:
> Hello everyone,

[...]

> But I wonder if there is a key binding to get first the void
> block in one command line :
>
> #+begin_src latex :exports results :results latex
>

> #+end_src
>
> in order to use after CD-Latex inside this org-mode block

What exactly do you want to do?  Do you want to insert above mentioned
source block into your buffer?  Something like a snippet?

This is already included in org-mode and is known as "Easy
Templates". Take a look at the manual (info "(Org) Easy Templates").  If
you need help with configuring this, let us know.

HTH,
--
 Alexander Baier