Re: [O] tables on org-mode.

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] tables on org-mode.
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 15:45:03 +0000

On Thu, 26 Dec 2013 14:25:12 +0000
Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> wrote:

> Two questions about tables in org-mode.
>
> I have this as row 1 of a table -
> |Time on HRT |Breast Cancers Diagnosed During 20 Years Between the
> Ages of 50-50 Years |Extra Breast Cancers |
> How do I keep all the other rows in that table keep that formatting
> when the document is exported please?
>
> And, following on, how do I get visible cell boundaries showing in
> that table please? So that each table has a visible border, as does
> each cell?

This in org-mode -
** Table 1. Breast Cancer and Hormone Replacement Therapy: Results From the
Reanalysis of Epidemiologic Studies by The Collaborative Group On Hormonal
Factors in Breast Cancer.
|---------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
| /             | <
           | >                    |
| Never         | 45/1000
           | -                    |
| Used 5 years  | 47/1000
           | 2/1000               |
| Used 10 years | 51/1000
           | 6/1000               |
| Used 15 years | 57/1000
           | 12/1000              |
/Data from Beral V. Lancet. 1997;350:1047-1059.(3)/

Shows up when exported as this section of a screenshot (attached),
where it can clearly be seen as unaligned and with no visible cell
borders.

So how do I get them both please?

Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944