[O] [BUG] LaTeX command inside TITLE

From: Xavier Garrido
Subject: [O] [BUG] LaTeX command inside TITLE
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 19:49:33 +0100

Hi Orgers,

I just pull the latest git commit from orgmode and I face a strange behavior when exporting orgmode document to LaTeX to PDF. Here is a very minimal orgmode file

#+BEGIN_SRC org
#+TITLE: Using \alpha or \beta in orgmode title
#+END_SRC

when running emacs -q over this file and then doing M-x org-latex-export-to-pdf, the generated LaTeX file does not wrap neither the \alpha nor the \beta. Do I miss a recent (important) change to handle such title ?

Cheers,
Xavier