Re: [O] Org-mode c-c a

From: Todd Neufeld
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode c-c a
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 00:12:25 -0500

Ha, never mind.
After several hours of work, I finally figured out my configuration file
was being saved as #.emacs #  always.
Once I changed it to .emacs it seems to have kicked in.

Sorry for the bother.

Possibly more information on how to get started with the configuration file might be useful,
but maybe it's just me.

Happy holidays and new year,

todd