[O] org-mode mobile pull errors not marked FLAGGED

From: Trevor Alexander
Subject: [O] org-mode mobile pull errors not marked FLAGGED
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 14:30:21 -1000

According to the org-mode manual, there is a standard fast workflow for
handling errors in the mobile pull process, but my inbox org file
doesn't set provide the appropriate tags:

>Pressing ? in that special agenda will display the full flagging note
in another window and also push it onto the kill ring. So you could use
? z C-y C-c C-c to store that flagging note as a normal note in the
entry. Pressing ? twice in succession will offer to remove the :FLAGGED:
tag along with the recorded flagging note (which is stored in a
property). In this way you indicate that the intended processing for
this flagged entry is finished.

>If you are not able to process all flagged entries directly, you can
always return to this agenda view using C-c a ?.

Pressing those keystrokes doesn't do anything for me, since nothing is
marked :FLAGGED:. Here is a sample error block from my inbox org file:

* Body was changed in MobileOrg and on the computer F(edit:body)
[[olp:tracking.org:header1/header2][[2013-12-08 日 11:59]]]
** Old value
- Foo
** New value
- Bar

** End of edit

Is there some variable I need to change?

Thanks,
-Trevor