Re: [O] TikZ (circuitikz) and org-preview-latex-fragment don't play nice

From: Mark Edgington
Subject: Re: [O] TikZ (circuitikz) and org-preview-latex-fragment don't play nicely together
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 10:06:14 -0500

Ok, I dug into the problem a little deeper, and it seems that it
really can be considered a bug in the circuitikz code -- in order to
remedy it for the present time, the circuitikz.code.tex file from this
package should be modified, and the line:

\ctikzset{color/.initial=black}

must be removed / commented-out.

Nonetheless, I do think that to make it easier for people to share
org-mode files that use packages that are in some way buggy, having a
way to specify #+LaTeX_HEADER options which only apply when generating
preview images would be useful, so that workarounds for bugginess
could be added on the org-mode side, instead of requiring all
collaborators to patch their buggy libraries / packages.

Regards,

Mark