Re: [O] per file face keywords, /in/ file

From: brady trainor
Subject: Re: [O] per file face keywords, /in/ file
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 05:57:12 +0000 (UTC)

<https://github.com/suvayu/.emacs.d/blob/master/themes/dark-emacs-theme.el#L16>

> > ... I would like to adjust colors
> > in-file.
>
> I would advise against it.  Personally I think appearance related
> customisations should not be per-file.

Thank you Ali,

Within a few hours I realized there was little merit in continuing to get a
feel for the keywords in just per-file (stepped out of the main file).
Further, I appreciate your link to a sample of colors, as I am confident you
have pointed me to a great introduction to some good color choices for faces.

Brady Trainor

P.S. and I am immensely happy to have found this software and excited about
the possibilities!