Re: [O] Exams with Org?

From: Marvin Doyley
Subject: Re: [O] Exams with Org?
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 21:21:52 -0500

Hi there,

I have been using the latex exam.cls and org-latex-classes. Just us add the
following to your .emacs file (for more details see
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/74512)

(add-to-list 'org-latex-classes
    '("Prob"
"\\documentclass[t]{exam}
[NO-DEFAULT-PACKAGES]
\\usepackage{hyperref}
\\usepackage{graphicx}
\\usepackage{color}
\\usepackage{amssymb,amsmath}
\\usepackage{palatino}
\\usepackage[mathscr]{eucal}
\\usepackage[margin=1in]{geometry}     % PAGE LAYOUT
\\setlength{\\parskip}{-1ex}%
\\setlength{\\parskip}{0ex}%
\\setlength{\\itemsep}{0ex}%
\\pagestyle{headandfoot}
\\sloppy
\\extraheadheight{.5in}
\\runningheadrule
\\firstpageheadrule
\\firstpagefootrule
\\runningfootrule
\\lhead{}
\\chead{}
\\lfoot{}
\\cfoot{}
\\renewcommand\\thequestion{\\Roman{question}}
\\renewcommand\\thepartno{\\arabic{partno}}
“
("\\begin{questions}{%s}" "\\end{questions}")
))

Note that this assumes that you have installed the exam latex class on your
system. Here is a simple test file

#+LaTeX_CLASS: Prob
#+TITLE:
#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [12pt,letterpaper,answers]
#+DATE:
#+BIND: org-export-latex-title-command ""

*
** We can demodulate a DSB-SC signal by first multiplying the modulated signal
will a locally generated carrier, and then applying a low pass filter to the
resulting signal.
*** Verify in time-domain that this produce the message signal $m(t)$
*** Describe the demodulation process in frequency domain

I hope this help

Cheers,