Re: [O] [ESS] Keyboard shortcut - is there a principle behind them?

From: Vitalie Spinu
Subject: Re: [O] [ESS] Keyboard shortcut - is there a principle behind them?
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 14:56:20 -0800

Try https://github.com/emacs-helm/helm-descbinds . It will make your
life with million emacs keys much easier.

I can comment on ESS. Most of the shortcuts are actually mnemonic and
hierarchical (C-c C-d for doc-map,  C-c C-e for extra-map, C-c C-t for
dev-map which includes mostly [t]racebug). Some common shortcuts are
there because they are easy to type like C-c C-z to switch to subprocess
and back; C-RET to send a line etc

  Vitalie