Re: [O] bug with :wrap when exporting

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] bug with :wrap when exporting
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 18:52:26 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> I'd gladly test it, but I'm not sure how to do it. I understand I need
> to switch branch to the maint branch on my git clone of the repository.
> But then what is the simplest way to test this different org version
> without changing my current installation? Should I simply launch "emacs
> -Q" the evaluate something like:
>
> (add-to-list 'load-path "~/src/org-mode/lisp")
> (require 'org)

I tried to do this, and do a "make clean" to make sure old elc files
would not be picked up, but then export fails with

Symbol's function definition is void: org-export-dispatch

In fact it tells me more than this: I later get

Org-mode version 8.2.3c (release_8.2.3c-20-gaf6f14.dirty-git @ mixed
installation!
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-mac/emacs-24.3-mac-4.5/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/
and /Users/schmitta/projets/org-mode/lisp/)

Do I need to compile the org files for them to be taken into account?

Thanks,

Alan