Re: [O] Bug: LaTeX block above first heading ignored by latex exporter [

From: Rob Stewart
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: LaTeX block above first heading ignored by latex exporter [8.2.3c (release_8.2.3c-308-gc811bb @ /home/rob/sw/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 11:38:18 +0000

On 28 November 2013 10:49, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I'm unable to reproduce the problem. Anyway, it sounds
> like you're using somehow the old export framework.

I'm not entirely sure how I do this. But here's a shot at it:

org-version
Org-mode version 8.2.1 (release_8.2.1-190-g228ea6 @ /home/rob/sw/org-mode/lisp/)

list-load-path-shadows
https://gist.github.com/robstewart57/7690515

Interestingly, org-export-as-latex does not work:
org-export-as-latex: Symbol's value as variable is void:
org-export-latex-default-packages-alist

But org-latex-export-to-latex does work, generating the unexpected
latex output. So there may be a problem with using an old exporter.
But both the output of org-version and list-load-path-shadows would
have me believe that my org-mode installation at ~/sw/org-mode is the
presiding org-mode setup. This directory tracks HEAD, and is up to
date.

Regards,

--
Rob