Re: [O] commit 5ea0228 has problem opening big org-mode file

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] commit 5ea0228 has problem opening big org-mode file
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 20:46:50 -0500

> York Zhao writes:
>> (add-to-list 'load-path "path/to/org-mode")
>
> This line is not needed.

My org-mode is "installed" in separate directory outside of Emacs system and
therefor this line is needed in my setup, otherwise the org-mode shipped with
Emacs would be used.

>> (add-to-list 'load-path "path/to/org-mode/lisp")  ; this line is the
>> key
>
> Key for what?  Did you create autoload files for this installation?

Key for reproducing the problem. I wouldn't get the problem without this line.

>> Third, file "yhj-mode.el" has to be byte-compiled.
>
> You'll have to byte-compile it while the load-path is already set to
> include your Org installation, otherwise it will pick up the Org shipped
> with Emacs.

"yhj-mode.el" is the file used to reproduce the problem, in my system I have to
byte-compile this file, otherwise I wouldn't get the problem. But apparently
Nicolas doesn't need to byte-compile this file and still reproduced the issue.
Have no idea why.

York