Re: [O] Opening an Org file slowed down

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Opening an Org file slowed down
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 17:36:38 +0100

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> I noticed this too -- Nicolas, was the rationale for the rewrite just
> to prevent drawers to get flagged when they find themselves in source
> code blocks?  Or are there other cases the rewrite fixes?

I somehow overlooked your message.

Anyway, preventing folding in a source block (or anywhere a drawer means
nothing) is but a side-effect, but it's the most visible one.

The real goal is to slowly introduce parsing functions in code base in
order to get a better grasp of what is needed for a complete switch.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou