Re: [O] managing articles in my personal library, and their citational m

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] managing articles in my personal library, and their citational material, using org mode instead of bibtex
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 16:06:19 -0800

Hi Eric,

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 03:00:00PM -0700, Eric Schulte wrote:
> Very cool,
>
> I think some of these functions could be merged into
> contrib/lisp/org-bibtex-extras.el to very good effect.

Sure!  I'd be happy to help out with this.  I see you are the author
of org-bibtex-extras; feel free to grab/borrow/adapt any code from my
post, or let me know if there are changes I could work on and send
you.

Best,
Richard

(If possible, please encrypt your reply to me using my PGP key:
Key ID: CF6FA646
Fingerprint: 9969 43E1 CF6F A646.
See http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~rwl/encryption.html for more information.)