Re: [O] [BUG][ODT] Subtree export fails when link references target on h

From: Dan Griswold
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG][ODT] Subtree export fails when link references target on higher level
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 06:19:49 -0500

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 4:08 AM, Christian Moe <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

But on reflection, I think there's a strong case to change the default
ODT output of links with dedicated targets to page number
references. Under the new exporter, such <<targets>> are hidden in
output, i.e. they no longer contain text that will serve as a
description, and as shown by my example they may not always belong to a
heading. But in an ODT document they will always belong to a page, and
page number references would be a customary choice for printed media

I can say that this describes my typical needs very well. I have a project with a fair number of targets (at least 26) that all will be referred to by page number. Like this:

<<this target>

.
.
.

See above, on p. [[this target]].

I don't know if mine would be the odd or typical use. But it is what I am needing.

Gratefully,

Dan Griswold
Rochester, NY